Monday 10 March 2014

Hooked By Liz Fichera





Title: Hooked
Author: Liz Fichera
Publication Date: January 29th 2013
Source: (Kindle Edition)
* I award this book 4 stars*
 
When Native American Fredricka ‘Fred’ Oday is invited to become the only girl on the school’s golf team, she can’t say no. This is an opportunity to shine, win a scholarship and go to university, something no one in her family has done.

But Fred’s presence on the team isn’t exactly welcome — especially not to rich golden boy Ryan Berenger, whose best friend was kicked off the team to make a spot for Fred.

But there’s no denying that things are happening between the girl with the killer swing and the boy with the killer smile...

GET HOOKED ON A GIRL NAMED FRED.
 
My Review-
This credible story is about a young Indian girl that loves playing golf. When she gets noticed by a sports coach from her high school golf team. She jumps at the chance although there is the slightest bit of doubt as she will be joining an all boys team. Is love in the air for two of the characters?
When I first started reading this book I didn’t think it would be my kind of read as I’m not to keen on golf and know very little of the sport but I was soon proved wrong as I found myself not wanting to put the book down and pondering about their every move.
In this book you will be reading from both characters point of view. You will learn the sides of two different but similar lifestyles and characters known as Fred and Ryan. I loved ryan and fred equally throughout the book as they are both amazing characters
If love was easy it would be boring right? Well that’s exactly what is proven throughout this book .Many problems occur throughout the book regularly  keeping  you reading on and on.
If you want a different love story compared to your original fairy tales this book is for you.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment