Monday 10 March 2014

Angels No More By Jo Cattell

Title: Angels No More
Author: Jo Cattell
Publication Date: March 1st 2014
Source: (Kindle Edition)
* I award this book 5 stars*
 
HIGHLY ANTICIPATED THIRD BOOK
In Angels No More, The Allen brothers have grown up. It’s five years later and life for the Fallen Angels just got a whole lot tougher.
Some family members have been lost in the last few years and putting the family back together may be near to impossible.
Nick and Chloe will battle many things, including each other to finally have the life they want together.
Kevin and Gabbie will be pulled apart and when they come back together, even bullets may fly.
Mark gets tougher and meaner as secrets tear his life apart.
Can they all have the lives they’ve yearned for, even though they Are Angels No More…ore information coming soon.
 
My Review-
Do you want a book with emotion, adventures and romance?  Then angels no more by Jo Cattell is for you! Angels no more took my emotions on a huge whirlwind which led me to smile for minutes and cry for hours in sadness or pure happiness. The storyline was so realistic and mind capturing that I struggled to put the book down at many occasions. My bond with the characters  are so realistic and strong that I feel like I’m taking each step with them throughout their hectic life styles and dilemmas that I found myself at many points throughout wanting to stand up and shout at the characters for their actions and decisions. Make sure to prepare yourself for a number of shocks that will be thrown your way.
Two characters to watch out for while reading this amazing series is nick and Kevin as I find that they have a real way of words that can pull at your heart strings for hours making you weak at the knees.
Do I like this book? well… like is an understatement I’m more in love with angels no more than anything ever before another book that will be added to my favourites on good reads.
If you want a book that can pull out your inner emotions pick up the fallen angels series today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment